Revising for Scholarly Publication
Revising for Scholarly Publication - Check back for fall 2019 dates
This workshop is designed to help you learn how to revise your work for publication, give you a committed schedule and structure for revising, and establish a community of reviewers and writers.
In this weekly workshop, you will do the following:
• Select and analyze an appropriate scholarly forum for your work
• Become more familiar with the writing in your field
• Understand how to tailor your work for scholarly forums
• Revise your work and prepare to submit it to your select forum
• Read, comment, and discuss each participants’ work in a group setting
In order to participate, you must bring two completed seminar papers that you’re considering for revision, or a submitted thesis or dissertation to the mandatory informational workshop on Wednesday, February 6th.
Contact the Writing Center Graduate Coordinator, Jess Reynolds, with questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Wednesday, February 6 – May 1 | 5:00 – 6:20 p.m. | Writing Center Classroom ASBN 100
Spots are limited due to space. Seats will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis. Please email email@example.com with the subject line "Revising for Publication Reservation" to reserve a spot.