To better serve the writing needs of the Texas State military/veteran community, the Writing Center is implementing a program that is designed to give exclusive “Veteran to Veteran tutoring.”
Each Veteran will be able to schedule an appointment with the Writing Center’s Veterans Coordinator, who spent four years in the United States Marine Corps and is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Rhetoric and Composition.
Veterans will also be able to ask writing related questions on the Writing Center Tutor Corps website. Due to the exclusivity of the website, an email requesting access to the website will be required.
To request an appointment please fill out the following form.
Micah Wright, Veterans Coordinator
· Marine Corps Veteran
· B.A. in English from the University of Texas at San Antonio
· M.A. in Rhetoric and Composition in progress
· Also tutors at Northwest Vista College in San Antonio
· U.S. Army Veteran
· B.A. in English, University of Texas at Austin
· M.S. in Criminology, University of Cincinnati
· M.S.W. in progress, Texas State University
· Previously tutored at the University of Northern Colorado Writing Center